The Financial Services Club plans to run 8 events per annum covering Retail Banking, Investment Banking, and the Insurance Sector.
The Sponsors of the Financial Services Club will receive:
- Three places for their own staff and up to six guest invitations, at each of the Financial Services Club events sponsored plus the ability to nominate other guests they would like to be invited.
- A Single Corporate Membership of the London Financial Services Club for multi event sponsors.
- Brand recognition as a sponsor at every Financial Services event sponsored.
- Opportunity to make their literature available at events sponsored.
- Their logo on the Financial Services Club website with links to their website.
- A bility to suggest topics for events with opportunity to suggest a speaker and topic for future events (this carries no guarantee and full approval and editorial control is retained by the Financial Services Club).
3 user licences for accessing the Shaping Tomorrow Portal.
- At each event sponsored the following benefits:
- Logo displayed on the website registration and all events documents.
- Chairman to mention the sponsors of each event and thank them in the opening or closing address.
- Sponsors are entitled to bring their own additional signage to the event (size and amount to be governed by The Financial Services Club according to space restrictions)
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship of The Financial Services Club provides the following benefits:
- Promotion of brand awareness.
- Positioning of brand in the Thought Leadership space.
- Access to speakers who would not normally speak on a single company platform or if they did so would command a large fee.
- Creation of Networking opportunities with clients and prospects
- Education of in-house staff on up to date topics of relevance to Financial Services
Price of Sponsorship ranges from £1500 to £10,000 plus VAT.
For further details contact Andy Coppell: email@example.com